Ways to tell the cards are probably not Random
- 10. First all the Aces come out; then all the 2's; then all the 3's...
- 9. The dealer "forgets" to shuffle the cards.
- 8. The dealer brings in new decks from the Let-It-Ride table, across the pit.
- 7. The dealer peeks at each card before shuffling, tossing the Tens and Aces in the trach can.
- 6. You see a bar-code on the face of every card.
- 5. You see a bar-code on the dealer's forehead (whatever THAT means).
- 4. In a 5-player game, you see Straight Flushes in the dealt cards; in sequence, no less.
- 3. The dealer beats the Straight Flushes with 2 Royal Flushes of her own (after splitting pairs, of course).
- 2. The dealer uses a Basic Strategy crib-card as the shuffle-card.
- 1. The Shuffle Machine was made by Earl Scheib.