Ways to tell the cards probably ARE Random
- 10. To save time, the dealer hands out stacks of cards for each player to shuffle.
- 9. Instead of using ShuffleMaster, the dealer puts the cards in the casino's money-whirl booth.
- 8. To shuffle, the dealer throws the cards into the air, inviting the drunks at the table to play 312-card pick-up.
- 7. The dealer takes 20 minutes to shuffle the cards.
- 6. The dealer "forgets" to shuffle the cards.
- 5. The cards are blown onto the table from another pit.
- 4. The dealer dumps the cards in a Cuisinart blender.
- 3. The dealer uses a pair of Ginsu knives to shuffle the cards.
- 2. The dealer switches cards with the Mini-BAC table across the pit.
- 1. Card-counters at the table are ACTUALLY Winning.