Ways to tell that the player next to you
may be Clump-Tracking
- 10. He sticks pins into his Dealer voodoo doll; one for every 10/Ace Upcard.
- 9. He brings a carjack to the table for use during bet increases.
- 8. He stacks ice cubes from his drink glasses to track the Dealer Break-Ratio.
- 7. His playing disguise is to wear a savant turban.
- 6. Her playing disguise is to wear red "magic" shoes and carry a magic wand.
- 5. He uses Keno tickets to track the clusters of cards.
- 4. She bets the Keno tickets, wins two $50K games,
and gets barred from the Keno Lounge.
- 3. He hits a Hard-19 against a Dealer's 6.
- 2. She brings a pair of Binoculars to the table.
- 1. You notice he's traded in his card-count propeller-beanie for a
Jimmy Buffet "Parrot-Head" cap; complete with hidden video
camera and the LCD-Screen Sunglasses attachment.