Ways to know that your Dealer is a Graduate of
Dealing Dan's Dandy Dealing Academy
- 10. After announcing "Roll'em" and receiving an OK from the Floorperson,
he picks the 3rd-base player's pocket.
- 9. At shuffle time, she throws the cards in the air announcing
"Anyone for 52-Pickup?"
- 8. After announcing "Shuffle", he "moonwalks" through the Blackjack pit.
- 7. Coming into the game, he picks up the deck and asks
"What cards do you want to be wild in this game?".
- 6. When you scratch for a hit, she says "GO Fish!".
- 5. The dealer turns up a Blackjack and announces "Gin!".
- 4. On your 5-card hand, he confers with the Floorperson
on the correct payoff for a Full House.
- 3. She drops Purple chips down the drop slot
so the casino will think the table is winning
- 2. When his upcard is an Ace, asks the players,
"Allright, who wants to bet the C&E?"
- 1. The dealer, also being Blonde, stands up from her dealing stool
everytime she Draws to 17.