Ways to tell a
Casino Hotel's Theme is Realistic
- 10. You see mummy reminants stuck to the dealer's uniform.
- 9. When not only show-men dress like women, they also dress like dealers (whatever THAT means).
- 8. You see the moat dragon making it with Guineviere on the hotel marquis.
- 7. You see Sigfried making it with Roy on the hotel marquis.
- 6. You see security guards dressed in Roman garb throwing undesireables (i.e. winning players) into a lion pit.
- 5. The hotel sits on a choice piece of Vegas Strip property, closed for years, looking like a pueblo in the year 2032.
- 4. One of the ship's pirates grabs a hooker from accross the street, flings her over his shoulder
and sneaks her up to the Hotel CEO's Office-Suite.
- 3. You see Leonardo Da Vinci supervising Art placement in the Hotel's Modern Art Gallery.
- 2. You see real bodies floating in the "river" underneath the mock Brooklyn Bridge.
- 1. You notice Card-counters being ejected using one the the Hotel's Circus Cannons.