Ways to tell you're
in Atlantic City
On a Weekend
10. The tic-tac-toe chicken is too drunk to play.
9. You watch a gun fight outside the saloon at Bally's Wild West.
8. You see Donald Trump "rockin' the Casbah".
7. $100/hand card-counters are getting "heat" from a bunch of Roman Centurions.
6. The asian player next to you wants to punch out your lights for taking the dealer's break-card. ("You fukin-no-how-play - You fukin-no-how-play!!")
5. When the boardwalk panhandlers up the "donation-request" to
4. Recharging your wheel chair blows the main circuit-breakers in the Martinique Motel (behind the Tropicana)
3. You are barred from observing a low-stakes game in Resort's high-stakes room.
2. When the only beatable game is at a "low-stakes" $25 table next to a drunk who drools over his chips before placing a bet.
1. You realize that it's January, so the fine looking babe flirting with you in the high-stakes room is probably not a contestant in next week's Miss America pageant.